Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcome to the 21st Century

I finally did it...I bought a digital camera!!!! Target was having a sale on an 8 mega-pixel camera that I couldn't refuse. So now I can actually post current photos. YAY!

I'll start with little Wesley. He was a MESS last night after dinner and Maddie was taking a shower, so I decided to throw him in the kitchen sink. Yes, we have another bathtub, but this turned out to be SO much easier. (Well, other than the splashing.) I think they should install industrial-size sinks in every house so parents can bathe their little ones without killing their backs and knees!!

Wesley had so much fun playing in the sink. He loves the water and loves to swim! Put some swimmies/floaties on that kid and he's off.

Disregard the HIDEOUS fake green marble countertops!!! I know they are so ugly, but they're not high on my priority list of home improvement projects.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

what a cutie. funny he can still fit in the sink. did you see the mccain's adopted a lil girl from Bangladesh? i thought that was cool.

julie said...

Yay! I am SO excited that you got a digital camera. Now I can hopefully see more pics of your cute kids. I so miss that sweet smile of Wesleys. He is such a little sweetheart.

Sant Family said...

I didn't even notice the color of the cabinets because Wesley is so yummy!

Thank you for buying a camera! I can hardly wait to see all the pictures you post!

Elizabeth said...

My mom and dad have the same color counters in their house. LOL I could just eat little Wesley up!!!

The Clanton Gang said...

Whoops, Elizabeth! They look beautiful in your parents' house!! :)