Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Curious Wesley


Wesley isn't content to play with his toys when he's in my sewing room. He wants "shissors" and my little machine. And he's super-fast. So before I knew it, he was on top of one of my tables and into everything!


(He's offering me the tool, I guess in the hopes that I won't make him get down. Sneaky kid!)

Oh, Wesley isn't exclusively walking yet, but he does take a few steps here and there. He's totally capable of walking, but finds it much faster and easier to crab-walk everywhere. He is talking. Yep, talking. The kids is 16-months-old and speaks in complete sentences most of the time. "I want blankey." "I want milk." "Mom, Get me." And he counts to 5 and can say his ABCs up to F/G. And most people can understand most of what he says. People in public are so funny about it--they look at him, then look at me and ask skeptically, "How old is he?" I love telling people he's only 16 months!

(I don't know why the camera is making everything look blurry. It's my new camera-argh!)

2 comments:

julie said...

What a crazy, cute boy. I believe that he is fast. He was FAST back in April, I can't imagine how much faster he is now. I wish I could here his cute little voice asking for things.

Sant Family said...

Oh he is SOOOO cute! I wish I could hear his cute little voice, too!

And he is sneaky. Put bells on him! (Seriously, we did that with Ben's tennies, totally helped when he was in the 12 - 18 month stage. Actually, it would help now ...)