Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've jumped on the bandwagon...


Okay, so I was NOT going to read these books. I mean, they're about vampires and werewolves and raging teenage hormones. But I needed something to read while I was blowdrying my hair at my sister's house and they were the closest thing available, Holy cow--I have pretty much done nothing but read these books since I started on Tuesday afternoon. I finished the first three; now I've GOT to get the fourth one tomorrow! I'm not sure exactly what the draw is because the books are really about vampires and werewolves and raging teenage hormones. But I'm Team Edward all the way now. (I told Aaron I wished he was a sexy vampire and he just looked at me like I was a lunatic. lol)


PS: I'm diasppointed in the guy they got to play Edward in the movie. He's no where near who I pictured in my mind--he's not "greek god" enough!

6 comments:

Jaime said...

hahaha! so funny b/c i was exactly same way, i am not a bandwagon person, and b/c "everyone" was doing it- i really didn't want to, but b/c that was the only conversation b/w friends- i decided i needed to see what all fuss was. i usually HATE sci-fi but I read every book in 2-3 each-couldn't put it down!! i am team edward all the way, "my heart belongs to my husband but my neck to Edward"!!

Laura said...

i still haven't picked up the books...then i saw the trailer uhm, i don't know how much longer i can resist not reading.

jen said...

I thought these books were really fun. I had to read them because EVERYONE was talking about them. I couldn't be a part of many conversations if I hadn't read them. I am actually team Jacob. I am in the minority for sure.

Sant Family said...

I am on Team Jacob too.

I have so much to say about these books, but I will just refer you to my blog. You can search the book titles and find all about my thoughts, which I KNOW you are dying to read about. haha

Love, Tif

The Flynn's said...

Oh man, I so agree about being disappointed with the Edward choice for the movie. I so don't think he's that hot, not like you invision from the books. Whatever, I'll still watch the movie BUT I don't approve...and I'm sure my opinion really matters! :) Oh, Scott had the wierdest dream about Aaron a couple weeks ago. We just tiled our bathroom and he dreamt that Aaron decided to play this practical joke on him and rip up all our tile. Yeah, strange!

Tenille said...

I was also disappointed with the movie choice, but that won't stop me from seeing it. We should all plan now to go to the movie together.