Wednesday, October 1, 2008

GUACAMOYEE!!


Wesley and I went to lunch with my sister today. (Yet another reason I love my new job as a WAHM mom!! I love freedom!) We ate at a yummy Mexican fast food place. "El Pollo Loco." I really just liked the name and wanted to stop. :) Wesley wouldn't eat the chicken or chips but tore up the guacamole. Just watching him eat it was enough comic relief for a week. (And this video shows just what a genius Wesley is. How many 17-month-olds do you know who can say "guacamole?"

(The video's not the greatest quality, but it's pretty amazing for a phone, if you ask me!)


Yes, we had to change his clothes after the guacamole encounter. :)

4 comments:

Whitings said...

Cute kid. Hey thanks for the invite to your blog. It is way cute. I didn't know you were a twilight fan. I am so sad that I finished, I wish she had more books coming. The pants that you made are adorable. I try my hand a sewing, but nothing ever turns out that cute. Way to go. You can visit my blog too. I havn't gone private, I am still in debate. So for now, feel free to come on over.

Sant Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I will have that chocolate boy with a side of guac any day of the week. Cute and smart!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Did you know that you are my most favorite Wendi in all the world? It's true.
Kacey also LOVES guacamole. Isn't that a funny thing for little kids to love? Your brown sugar baby is so cute! I need one.

ALYN said...

I'm amazed by his verbal skills. It's rare for a child to speak so well at his age. Lia was rather late at talking, so we'll see about Charlie...