Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 15

Today is the National Day of Remembrance for pregnancy and infant loss. This includes all babies who have died because of miscarriage, stillbirth, SIDS, or any other infant death.

So I'm saying a prayer for all of us who have lost babies. Even after 3 years since my last miscarriage, it's easy to remember how hard it is to not have those babies in my life.

The banner below will take you to the blog of an amazingly strong woman who lost her little girl. Be prepared to cry but to also be inspired by her story.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

i never knew there was a day for it, thanks for posting. God bless us all for the heartaches we go through in trying to bear His children.

Sant Family said...

I didn't know there was a day for this, either. But I am glad there is. It is appropriate.