Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm a Winner

My friend, Lannae, had a drawing on her blog and I kinda won. :) Lannae was having a random drawing using all the names of the people who left a comment on her last post. (Lannae makes beautiful hand-stamped silver jewelry--it's very original and unique. I haven't seen anything like it before.) And since Julie (Kunz, I'm assuming) was chosen and mentioned my name in her comment, I get a pair of earrings. How sweet is that? I've been in a bit of a funk today, so it totally brought me right out of it. Aren't these just the cutest? You should definitely check out her blog to see all of her cute things!

2 comments:

julie said...

Hey, I am glad that you posted this, because I had no idea that I had won! I totally forgot to check her blog. I hope I'm not too late. Your earrings are super cute and fun. We had a blast visiting you guys.

Sant Family said...

Those are cool earrings! Congratulations!