Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

I've never been blog-tagged before. Thanks, Jaime! :)

Where were you born? Birmingham, AL

Middle name: Renee

How old will you be this year? 29 teeheehee

Nicknames: Wend-i (long i), Wendi Lou, Wee Wee (thanks to my younger sister's speech issue)

Are you taller than your mother or father? nope

Do you cry often during movies? I was crying when we watched Oprah last week because some guy got to meet some famous person who I can't even remember now. Pathetic, I know.

What is your biggest pet peeve? I've got a long list that I should probably keep to myself. :)

Favorite color: the new turquoisy-grayish blue color

Favorite foods: anything unhealthy and yummy

Favorite restaurants: Jason's Deli, Longhorn or Outback

Favorite beverage: water

Favorite cold cereal: Fruity Pebbles--although I only eat oatmeal for breakfast--it's the one meal that's easy to be healthy

Favorite smells: Good cologne on a cute guy (I can't get Aaron to wear it, so I have to live vicariously through other girls' men. LOL), my kids after baths, a clean house

Favorite time of day: Rigth after the kids get in bed and I have a few minutes to get on the computer and be mindless

What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? whatever's cheapest

Favorite make-up products? cream eyeliner

How many pillows do you sleep with? 2

Do you play an instrument? I have zero musical talent.

Have you ever been skinny dipping? Yep.

Did you do any sports in High School? I ran cross-country and hated every step of it.

What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Alvin and the Chipmunks (not my first choice lol)

What is your favorite article of clothing? Anything that's getting less snug as I drop a few pounds

What is your dream vacation? anywhere tropical or foreign and NOT a beach in Florida

What was your first impression of your spouse? I noticed his baby-got-back booty first, then I realized--almost instantly--that we were going to get married.

If you were an animal what would you be? pack rat

What is your favorite "me- time" activity? what's that?


Favorite TV shows: I have no idea when it comes on, but "Chuck" is the most freakin' hilarious show ever!

What is your dream car? My Toyota Highlander when it's paid off

What is one of your weaknesses? I'm judgmental (I'm just as hard on myself as I am on other people)

What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? nothing--we get the BOGO coupon book and go out

If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? I'm happy with living right now. I could not have been a pioneer because I'm too wimpy and I could not have lived any time they didn't have running water and didn't take showers every day.

Do you consider yourself outgoing? Yep, and I've gotten more-so over the years (It all started with Elizabeth and Leah :) )

What is something you are constantly working on? Trying not to have a breakdown from having too much to do.

Any hidden talents? ???

What is a word or phrase you overuse? Mark your card. (To my kids at school when they won't shut up!)

What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? going back to work full time

What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? We got Wesley!!

What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? lose weight and quit my job

The best piece of advice you learned this past year? ??

Who are the 7 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Anyone who wants to do it--Mary, Tifani, Leah, Elizabeth??


At the end of the survey post a picture of you that was taken within the last week! Who takes pictures of themselves? Not me!

6 comments:

julie said...

I enjoyed reading that Wendi. It was fun to get to know a little more about you.

Sant Family said...

You are so hilarious!!! 29 years old, funny! Me, too! But my favorite is that you noticed Aaron's "baby-got-back booty". I am just laughing writing it down!

I know that we weren't in the same ward THAT long, but I am so glad that I got to know you and that blogging got us in touch in a more regular way. You totally crack me up!

You give me WAY too much credit on my blog, my laundry is out of control. I think it would be SO hard to work fulltime - I don't know how YOU do it!! You are the amazing one!

Jaime said...

i'm so glad you did this, i am laughing at the "pack rat" b/c i can see that (i've seen your basement,j/k, lol!)but it was fun. hey, does anna have a blog?

Amanda said...

Chuck is totally my favorite show ever, too. It comes on Mondays but since the writer's strike happened they don't know if it will come back.:( I can't believe you have 'hangin tough' on your blog. Hilarious.

Elizabeth said...

Ok.....time for an update and I'm STILL waiting for pictures of Maddie's big birthday bash!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh......If I have to read this tag one more time i'm going to vomit!!! LOL.....come on, I'm sure you can think of something to write about!!