Saturday, February 9, 2008

Finally...


Any time Wesley has been fussy the last 3 months, we've blamed the fussiness on Wesley teething. We weren't really sure, but since he's always been so laid back and easy going, we figured it had to be something. :) Well, Wesley got his first tooth this past weekend. He had croup as well, so if the teething caused him to be fussy, we couldn't tell. :) He won't let me get a picture of his new tooth, so I'll have to try later.

GYMDOGS
We went to a UGA gymnastics meet last night, thanks to free tickets from a friend!! It was a lot of fun. Maddie had a great time watching the big girls do what she does at gymnastics every Thursday evening. She did ask when she was gonig to get to do something. :) Hopefully she'll continue to enjoy gymnastics and stay with the sport.

Maddie, Wesley & Aaron

Wesley wasn't really sure what was going on. The little pep rally before the meet was LOUD, so he wasn't very happy about that. He actually fell aleep for a little while. He was much happier when he woke up.


4 comments:

Sant Family said...

What a cute family!!

Elizabeth said...

Fun times!!!! I'm still waiting for the stinkin' Hollywood birthday pictures!!!

The Clanton Gang said...

I know...I haven't gotten the pics from my parents yet. I'll post them as soon as I get them:)

Mary Ann said...

Wendi,
hey! I saw your name on Katie's blog and just thought I would check it out. Congratulations on your newest family member! That is so amazing!
Mary Ann