Saturday, March 15, 2008

Okay, okay, okay...

Things have been really busy and I haven't had time to post anything new. I haven't had time to respond to e-mails either, so sorry if you've sent something. I'm not ignoring you, I'm just BUSY!

So I'm finally posting pictures from Maddie's Hollywood party. We had so much fun! (Well, Aaron might say differently. I tend to be a major perfectionist and get a little stressed when things don't go right. Oh well, everyone has their faults, right? hahaha)

We had Maddie's party in Aaron's gym at his school. We have the wonderful problem of having too many kids to invite to Maddie's party. She has friends who have been coming to her parties since she was a year old all the way to the new friends from the current school year. Good problem, but we CANNOT have the party at our house! Thankfully Aaron's principal agreed to let us have the party at the school!
Maddie with her cake
(My mom made it --isn't it beautiful?!)
Maddie with her bodyguards
(Carsten, her cousin, and Peyton, Carsten's bestfriend)
Maddie and her Entourage
(Wesley--who is not sure why he's been thrown on the floor for a picture--
and cousins Carissa, Carsten, and Caitlin)Table decorations
More decorations
(I wish you could see the glitter stars hanging from the ceiling)
Refreshment Table
(We had a chocolate fountain with yummy dippers.)

The Lemonade Fountain
(The kids LOVED this!)
Star cupcakes The Clean-Up Crew :)
(Another reason why Aaron doesn't like my birthday parties!)
Any ideas for next year? We're already looking forward to it!! :)

10 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG. Can I totally be invited to her party when she turns 16. If this one was this nice, I can't wait to see what you come up with for that. That lemonade fountain was way cool. Your kids are so lucky to have y'all as parents. I just can't get enough of that Wesley. They are both Too Cute!!
Happy Belated Birthday, Maddie!

Laura said...

WOW!!! What else can you say? You mine as well get ready for Sweet 16on MTV. Poor Aaron.

Elizabeth said...

Holy Crap!! What a cool party for a six year old....heck that is a cool party for an adult!! How fun! It looked beautiful and totally fun! Wish I could have come too, but I'm totally with everyone else.......I wanna see what sweet 16 will bring. Love you!

julie said...

Wow, when you throw a party you go all out!!! It looks like it was a lot of fun, and Maddie looked so cute. Wesley too, all dressed up.

Sant Family said...

You are the greatest mom EVER!!! That is THE COOLEST PARTY I have EVER seen!!! Your kids are so cute!

Will you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do the following for me:

Rachel's high school graduation

Ben's 16th birthday

Sari, Daniel, Joseph, and Matthew's 16th birthdays

Sari's 12th birthday (this July - can you believe it?!)

Mine and Larry's 20th ...

Well, okay, I just want you to plan pretty much all our major events for the rest of my life.

Darn that pesky little problem of living on opposite sides of the United States ...

With love, respect, and continued DEEP admiration,
Tifani

The Clanton Gang said...

Thanks, y'all. I LOVE planning parties. I just wish I could get someone to pay me to do it!

Maddie saw the post this morning and wanted me tell everyone that the corsage is from Caleb, her "friend" at school. (She wants to call him her boyfriend, but we're not into that. lol) And the dress was made from a bridesmaid dress I found at Goodwill. I just took it in on the sides and hemmed it a little. Can't beat a $6 designer dress fit for the red-carpet. :)

Jaime said...

I need to send you photos of my friends bday party she threw for her one-yr. old, you'd love the pink and green fabric, cake, and embroidered dress. (just look on my blog on the link to Heather and you'll see some pics of the party). You both throw great parties!

Elizabeth said...

Hey Amy Tinney wants access to your blog....can you send her an invite? Her email is amyleetinney@gmail.com and her page is www.tinneytimes.blogspot.com
Thanks. Love ya!!

Audrey said...

How did you get a guy from "Ghost Busters" to do your clean-up??

The Clanton Gang said...

I know...I usually go all our for parties, but this one was a little over the top. The theme just lent itself so well to all the extremes!
I would LOVE to plan parties for others. Just give me a budget, fly me to where you are, and I'll go to work! So much fun!!
And don't worry-Maddie won't be having her Sweet16 broadcast on MTV. The girl won't be getting a $50,000 car and a $300,000 party. LOL