Thursday, January 1, 2009

September & October

I haven't posted in forever and I was just looking through all the pictures I've taken since we got a digital camera. Getting the camera was supposed to make blogging easier. It has, but it didn't come with a time machine to give me more time to do everything I want to. SO, here's a bunch of pictures of my cuties. I'm shamelessly bragging--sorry! :)

Wearing Dad's glasses and a new haircut
9/29/08

Picture Day
10/2/08


"Helping" Mom sew
10/2/08

Cleaning out the Highlander
after watching "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" on our Mommy/Daughter Day
10/4/08


Copying Daddy :)
10/5/08

Mr. Independent after feeding himself chocolate ice cream
10/10/08

Maddie's Jack-o-lantern
10/13/08

A sweet moment
10/20/08

Pebbles
10/31/08

Bam-Bam
10/31/08


3 comments:

jen said...

I've missed your posts! Your kids are so cute. I love the first picture of Wesley in the glasses. Brianne was looking at your blog with me and she pointed at Maddie and said, "I like her. She's cute.". LOL!

julie said...

I love the pictures! I cannot believe what a big boy Wesley is, and Maddie is cute as ever. I hope that you being busy means that your business is doing awesome!

Sant Family said...

I LOVE the shameless bragging post! At last! More from Wendi! I love the pictures! Maddie is getting so grown up. I can't believe it. Seriously. Get a gun now. And Wesley is soooo darling!!! Yummy!