Friday, January 2, 2009

November

I don't know what Wesley's doing in this picture (saying "Cheese" maybe?) but I love it.
11/7/208

Maddie having a slumber party with her baby
11/2008

Before her first gymnastics meet
(Maddie won third place over-all, for her class!)
11/08/08

Trying on winter clothes, willy-nilly style
11/12/08


My little man loving the game

Maddie and school friend at
UGA Basketball Game
11/14/08

Too cute to not take the picture!
11/16/08

WARNING: Nudie picture! LOL
11/24/08

11/25/08

Wesley's new shoes
We got these shoes at a consignment sale for $2. Wesley has worn them almost every day since (hence the stains), even though they're several sizes too big.
(The cutie in the background is my niece, Caitlin.)
11/27/08

4 comments:

Jaime said...

cute, i love how you dress Wesley, he looks like a little man... handsome man that is! Where is Maddie taking gymnastics? Congrats to her:)

julie said...

Gotta love those eye lashes on that kid! He is such a handsome little boy! I love the picture of Maddie with her baby, and her nails. Very funny. Maddie and Wesley are both good looking kids!

Sant Family said...

Good job, Maddie! I love all the pictures! You have great kids!

Erin Porter said...

Wendi - your kids are adorable. I bet they are always like that too. ;)