Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Do bad things come in three?

So first we had some lunatic knock on our door at 1:00 in the morning and scare the holy crap out of me. Then Maddie smashes her finger in the door and has to have big time surgery. And last but not least, I was called to be Primary President at church. (That's the children's organization for those who aren't familiar with LDS jargon.) Okay, so being Primary president isn't a bad thing, of course. I'm actually looking forward to it. However, it's a BIG responsiblility. When the bishop asked me if I'd accept the call to serve, I looked at Aaron (who is in the bishopric) and gave him a semi-evil eye. He just said, "I told him May would be a good time." :)
TIFANI--this makes me miss you and your sweet kids!! I keep thinking of our awesome Primary in Provo! Things are a little different in the real world. :)

4 comments:

Cape Cod Step Mom said...

Wendi--I'm actually responding to your early post (lunatic knocking on your door at 1am). Unfortuanly, having lived in a trailer park, that type of experience is pretty mundane for me. Much to Mario's dismay, my previous jobs & life experiences have left me with little hesitance in getting involved in a domestic situation. Oh, can I be fun in public....

Sant Family said...

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

I am actually laughing out loud. Not just in my head.

HAHAHAHAHA

Sucks to be you!!!!

I LOVED our little Primary in Utah! That was so much fun! Remember Brother White and how he didn't want to be a primary teacher and then he was the most amazing teacher ever?

You rock at this kind of stuff. I don't know what else to say. This is what happens when you are as talented and smart as you are!

(But for heaven's sake! What did you NOT learn the first time that you have to repeat this - and in the REAL WORLD at that!)

AND Aaron is a BRAVE man to be in the room when the call was extended.

Have fun! Makes me miss you!!

Jaime said...

you'll be great! good luck.

The Clanton Gang said...

Thanks, Tifani! You're laughing with me, not at me, right? :) And we all know I'm hard-headed and stubborn, so I have lots of lessons to relearn.
I think Aaron knew I couldn't hurt him since the bishop was in the room. :)