Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day at the Park

The Cousins

My grandparents were passing through town on Sunday, so we played hooky from church (we meet in the afternoon) and went to Fort Yargo in Winder to see them. Cristie & Eli and their kids met us there as well. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins! The only problem was the sugar bees that were EVERYWHERE! Thankfully they don't sting!!
Carissa (8 1/2 years old)

Carsten (6 1/2 years old)

Maddie (6 1/2 years old)

Caitlin (4 years old)

Wesley (15 months)


The cutest kid ever!

(I know you all think you have cute kids, but seriously, Wesley is the cutest! lol)

6 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

The picture of Wesley laughing on the rock is ADORABLE. Seriously, he is so cute.

Lucia said...

Okay, that cannot be Wesley! We have not been gone that long and he is huge! Of course, adorable too! It's true all parents think their kids are cute, and I think i've told you this before, but I rank your kids right up there with my own, and that's saying a lot.

jen said...

Wesley looks so big on that scooter! You're right, he's REALLY cute. I am glad you got a new computer. It is no fun surfing the internet on a slow computer. We just got rid of one of our archaic computers also. I had no problems giving that thing up :).

julie said...

That is the CUTEST picture of Wesley sitting on that rock grinning ear to ear! He is so dang cute and I miss him so much! Thanks for finally posting pics of him. I can't believe that he is standing on that scooter. He is just getting too big.
PS Can I put that pic of him on the rock on my blog? I just can't get over how cute he is.

Anonymous said...

That picture of Wesley on the rock is AWESOME!! That is so cute!

Sant Family said...

Wesley is seriously adorable and I am so glad that you are posting again. I almost didn't even check ... Maddie is adorable, too. Looking full of sass and vinegar, she is!