Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm alive...

So, this is pretty much how my pen & paper journaling goes. I'm all into it for the first little while and then I get caught up in life and forget about it.

Life has been it's crazy, typical self lately. School got out last week but I'm teaching summer school this week and nect to get a little extra money. Well, we THOUGHT it'd be extra. Unfortunately the a/c in our house went out Thursday evening. The guy came to fix it, but he had to order a part that won't be in until Tuesday. TUESDAY!! I'm so wimpy--I wanted to go to a hotel until then. Uh, no dice--we've borrowed a window unit from some friends and we're all stuck in our bedroom. It's like walking into a sauna when we open the bedroom door. It's similar to our yearly trips to the beach since we're all in one room with one bathroom and it's FREEZING in the room and HOT outside. Except that there's no beach, no pool, and we have to change our own sheets. So really, it's just the bad parts of the beach trip. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so, so sorry!! We had no a/c for one week in July once. It was horrible!! I hope you make it through.

Julie said...

Sorry for that! You can come hang out at our place!

Sant Family said...

Oh my gosh!! You still have 24 more hours to go! I am so sorry for you! Whenever we get money that we think will be "extra" something comes up and it costs more than we have saved. Just keeping us humble?

The Flynn's said...

So, my friend here in Cartersville called me the other day to see if I wanted to go to the New Kids concert in Oct (I think). I told her yeah until she told me she was buying $100 seats, then I told her not a chance. I seriously can't believe they're coming back, or at least trying to.