Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spring Break is Definitely over...

So I haven't posted since the first week of April. That's because Spring Break is over and we're all back to the daily grind of getting up (too early), going to school, working/learning/playing (mostly work for the two old folks in our house), coming home, eating, and going to bed. Not much else happens during the week, except for cleaning the house, taking Maddie to gymnastics, grading papers, doing things for my side business (monogramming/embroidery), umpiring (well, that's Aaron but he's gone most nights), dealing with a teething 11-month-old, doing Primary things, making meals for those who are sick or just had a baby--you know not too much to keep me busy. :) Seriously, I just have too much going on to post. In fact, I haven't even gotten on to anyone's blog in abotu two weeks. CRAZY! I can't wait for summer!!

5 comments:

Sant Family said...

That is TOO much to do! Holy cow, woman! I am excited for summer for YOU! We don't get out of school until June 20th. When do you get out?

The Clanton Gang said...

Okay, so now that a crazy-busy mother of 6 comments on my busy life, I feel guilty!! Tifani, you are WAY busier than I am, so I should not be complaining. :)
that being said, I am VERY excited for summer. My last day is the last Thursday of May. :)

Elizabeth said...

Wendi.....Tifani is coming out for education week and me, her and Kim are going to meet for dinner one night. Wanna come visit me during that time too? It would be too much fun. Come stay with me!!!! Just throwing it out there!

Sant Family said...

Hey Wendi,

In response to what you said on my blog - that is funny! We were thinking of shipping BEN to YOU!

Kristin B. said...

I don't know how you do it!!