Sunday, April 19, 2009

March-part II

A Visit from a Special Guest
In the midst of the Snowstorm 2009, Maddie lost her first tooth.Unfortunately in all of the craziness of the snow, the tooth fairy couldn't make it through the bad weather. She came the next night and left $3 and even dipped her fairy wings in the glass of water Maddie set next to her bed. The water was red and she left beautiful red glitter in her note!


It's TOO Quiet for Anything Good to be Happening
One afternoon during Spring Break, Maddie and Wesley played outside for a long time. Here's what I get for letting a 7-year-old watch a 22-month-old.

The snotty nose totally completes the look!

NOT Happy Campers
I made the kids matching "Big Sister/Little Brother" shirts so we went to the park one afternoon to take pictures. No one was in the mood to cooperate.

Attempt #1
Attempt #3
Attempt #4
Attempt #7

I gave up.

Dress Up
I LOVE it when my kids get dressed for church. They're so cute in their Sunday best. Here's my attempt to capture their cuteness. Can you tell Wesley doesn't want to sit still for a minute? Maddie, on the other hand, would pose all day if she's in the mood.

2 comments:

jen said...

I love Attempt #7 of your photo shoot. So funny! They remind me of my two youngest. Brianne could pose at any given moment but Ashton won't even humor me. It takes an entire circus act to get anything remotely close to a smile out of him when I take pictures. Haha!

I bet Maddie was excited that she got so many fun things from the Tooth Fairy. The Tooth Fairy has almost forgotten to visit our house a few times!

Mary Mitchell said...

LOVE #7. That's hilarious. Wesley looks like he has so much personality!!