Sunday, September 6, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a really fun Easter weekend, full of fun, friends and the Savior. What could be better?

Easter Egg Hunt
Saturday Morning began with the annual Church Easter egg hunt. We got there a couple minutes late, so pretty much all the eggs were taken! We hid a few for Wesley to find. He wasn't quite sure what to do at first, but enjoyed it once he figured it out.



Maddie, hunting for eggs in the big kids' field.

Maddie with friendsG-Day Game
After a quick nap for Wesley, we went to the G-Day game. This is a free game to celebrate the end of spring practices and kick-off the beginning of summer practice. (At least that's what I found on a website.) ESPN was showing the game, so there were a ton of people there. We all know I really don't like football (unless it's BYU playing), but I had a fun time. The stadium wasn't too crowded, it wasn't too hot, there weren't any obnoxious fans (no alcohol was being sold) and we ran into our friends, the Flynns, who used to live in Athens.




The Flynns
(Katie, I hope you don't mind that I stole these from your blog!)Maddie and Olivia
Not the best, but hey, it's a family picture! They're a rare thing!

Easter Morning
The kids awoke to Easter baskets from the Easter bunny. The Easter Bunny didn't bring quite as much candy as he has in the past.




Wesley and Maddie in their matching Easter outfits. I figure there aren't be too many years left that I'll be allowed to dress them alike. I'm going to take advantage of it while I can!



Easter Afternoon
After a great morning at church (and listening to great talks about the Savior and the Atonement), we had our friends the Hancocks and the Stuckeys over for Easter dinner. The food was yummy and the frienship was great! Wesley slept through dinner AND the Easter Egg Hunt, but all of the other kids had a great time.





2 comments:

Sant Family said...

That looks like SO much fun! I love the matching outfits! Too cute.

The Flynn's said...

I figure that if you steal pictures off my blog, it must be cause the people in the pictures are SOOOOO COOL! :) We'll have to plan to go to the game together again next year.